- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee: Bachelor of Science, Architectural Studies
- The State University of New York, Buffalo: Master of Architecture
- Registered Architect, State of Wisconsin
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB), Certified Member
- CAPS Professional, Certified Aging in Place Specialist
- Alterra Clare Bridge, 52-bed Memory Care prototype Best Practices, Senior Living Design
- 1999 Best of Homes, Assisted Living Federation Association
- 1999 Life Space Design Award, Provider Magazine
- 1999 Excellence Award, National Council of Senior Housing
- 1999 University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- 1992 Graduate of the Last Decade (Gold) Wisconsin Society of Architects
- 1990 Citation for Distinguished Service
I'm motivated by
creating better living spaces for people of all ages.
My proudest accomplishment is
my son Ben - he is the light of my life. He is always looking for ways to help people connect and make the world better.
The best book I've ever read was
At Home in Mitford. When the world is a little too crazy, you can go to Mitford and sooth your soul.