Vice President and Managing Partner, Aptura
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign: Master of Architecture
- Ecole d'Architecture de Versailles: Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies: France
- American Institute of Architects
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCRB) Certified
The best book I've ever read was
Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. A must for any architect!
My favorite part of working in Senior Living is
the sense of purpose in all that we do. A hard day of work on our end means better lives for seniors in need.
My favorite place to travel is
Ukraine. It's a beautiful, friendly county and my kids were born there.