Team Leader, Construction Document Specialist
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee: Bachelor of Science, Architectural Studies
- University of Michigan: Master of Architecture
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB), Member
- 2016 - Gold WI ASID
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019 - Silver WI ASID
- 2018 - Bronze WI ASID
- 2015, 2018 - Senior Housing News Architectural and Designs Awards
My favorite place to travel to is
home. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico. I love to travel back home to visit my parents and enjoy the beautiful weather, breathtaking scenery and flavorful food.
My hobbies include
gardening, camping and hiking. I love spending time outdoors, enjoying the nice breeze and the calm of nature.
My proudest accomplishment is
becoming a mother while simultaneously completing my master’s degree is my proudest accomplishment. I began my master's degree while I was 7 months pregnant and graduated when my daughter was two years old with high honors. The lessons I learned during that period of my life continue to help guide my decisions to date.