- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee: Bachelor of Business, Finance and Marketing
- Colorado State University: Bachelors in Construction Management, MBA with Certificate in Applied Finance
- Development Consultant of the Year 2020, 2019, 2018
- Capital Project Consultant of the Year 2015
- Army Commendation Medal
- Navy and Marine Corp Commendation Medal
- Army Combat Action Badge
My hobbies include
anything outside and active. I love playing golf, basketball, camping and exploring outdoors with my wife and kids.
My proudest accomplishment is
completing two year-long combat tours in Afghanistan, with the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers. The camaraderie I built with some of the bravest men and women in our Armed Forces, and what we were able to accomplish in the face of endless adversity, was a life changing experience.
My favorite part of working in Senior Living is
that I absolutely love the mission behind Senior Living. The ability to create a community and team to improve the lives of America's seniors is an amazing mission to be a small part of.